- This event has passed.
Occupational Health Technician Course (3 Days) October
13th October 2020 - 15th October 2020£500
This course will either run face to face or online if social distancing measures are still in place.
This course covers:
- Professional Standards and Responsibilities confidentiality, data protection and record keeping.
- Measurements – Weight Height BMI
- Vision Tests – Musculoskeletal assessment
- Urine tests and finger prick blood tests
- Standards of fitness for common medicals Safety Critical/Driver/Fork Lift truck/Confined space etc.
- Blood pressure
- Basic Life Support/Defibrillation/ Anaphylaxis
- Skin surveillance
- Introduction to HAVS
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (Chain of Custody)
- Face Fit Training
A certificate is awarded to successful candidates
Click here for more information.
Click here to apply for this course.