Health surveillance and monitoring is advised in many industries where certain risks and hazards exist in the workplace. This can be a daunting experience however we can help you by completing needs assessment specifically for your business.
Why is it important?
- Detecting ill-health effects at an early stage, so employers can introduce better controls to prevent them getting worse
- Providing data to help employers evaluate health risks
- Enabling employees to raise concerns about how work affects their health
- Highlighting lapses in workplace control measures, therefore providing invaluable feedback to the risk assessment
- Providing an opportunity to reinforce training and education of employees (eg on the impact of health effects and the use of protective equipment)