Network Medical has cancelled all Face 2 Face activity but are still operating 24/7 by Skype and Phone. If your medical certificate has run out or about to run out we are providing emergency certificates which will be valid for 3 months.
Don’t forget Everyone must stay at home to help stop coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading. Wash your hands with soap and water often to reduce the risk of infection.
To stop the spread of corona virus, you should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- Any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
These reasons are exceptions. Even when doing these activities, you should minimise time spent outside of the home and ensure you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
You should also:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- Not touch your face if your hands are not clean